Tuesday, February 13, 2007

La La


I have given over my information to YET another webpage...
I feel like I have more of my information floating on the Internet than I have floating in my brain anymore....
But I digress (prolly because my memory has to be backed up...). I signed up for this spiffy new web thingy that lets you trade cds with other people for like, a buck.
You make a list of the cds you want, and when they become available, someone sends them to you. Similarly-you make a list of cds you have and send them to people who have them on their list.
It's kinda like trading lunches in grade school. Win/Win.
I'm psyched because it means i don't have to save up a box of cds for the record store in Manassas---it's awfully far...and I can do this whenever---annnnd it's only a buck---YAY!
sooo---you guys should check it out---maybe we'll end up trading with each other :)

1 comment:

Kath said...

Sufjan Stevens = good trading material... sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out :-D