Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Social Neworking Can Suck It



I am over this online fakery.
If people can't see me in the real-ass world, or pick up a phone-they're not my friends and they can kiss my ass.
This does not apply to the sisterhood of blogging fools (we know who we are)...and we're all bad callers...myself included...
I'm talking about people I haven't heard from in 15 years suddenly sending me e-gifts "friending" me and saying how we should "totally go out for drinks."
Totally go out and drink a screw yourself.
I'm a human being who you forgot existed until yesterday when you remembered I was alive.
Oh hi.
I'm done....this is me saying goodbye to canned garbage, and hello to civilization...allbeit on a blog...but it's MY blog. I'm writing it, no games, no fluffy friends, no quizzes, no celebrity crap.
Like it or go read Twitter.

2 comments:

MoneyMaven said...

Amen sister. Sorry we couldn't get together for pumpkins this year :-/ Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Hope you and Kath still can at least. She now has an abundance of pumpkins as we both bought too many. hahahaha. Hope I might be able to see you when I'm back yet again in December for the holidays.

emyink said...

I am SO bummed that I missed carving this year....too many things going on all at once!
I hope we can do something fun at Christmas at least to make up for the missed connection :)
Keep being awesome in LA!