Thursday, June 28, 2007

Delayed Pix From Ocean City

Ok---In lieu of my pictures being developed from CVS...and the video EVER coming back....I'm gonna post some AWEsome pix of a trip Dave and I took to Ocean City a month or so ago--to visit his almost-brother Paul and his wife Tara. They live in MD and are really nifty people.
Paul is a videogame designer and Tara is a wonderful teacher who gets her students excited about their subjects in a variety of hands on ways. I would have been THRILLED to have her as a teacher myself.
Tara also has a literary magazine called
Triplopia that publishes amatuer and famous poets and writers *ahem* and pays them for their work.
I only wish that I knew some poets *ahem*
(that's me clearing my throat...in case any of my friends think they might want to send any poetry in...)
Anyhoo
there was this totally tacky and cool "art" gallery which was really just a maze of prints and stuff inside, but like SOOOOOO tacky aoutside, and had this HORRIBLY tacky car sculpture...I mean...you just gotta see it to believe it----as we walked by it, Dave's like, "You want that don't you?" And I'm like...."Yeah, right in our living room..."
So yeah.....enjoy.









4 comments:

Lexie said...

There's a Batman symbol painted on that car! Ooooooooooooooooo :p

emyink said...

Batman is THE man

emyink said...

Spiderman can bite me

Kath said...

We'll get you a Batman tshirt from Urban and you can wear it next to the Batman car! That would be so cool... or maybe just dorky.

And Spiderman is so yesterday. I don't see Urban carrying any of HIS tshirts...