Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Apartment

Ok----so here are LONG overdue pix of the apartment since some of you are FAR, FAR away...I thought I'd give you a virtual tour starting from the hallway-leading into our bedroom. Anyhoooooo---hope you like my decorating....I still have SOOOO much I wanna do--but I'm trying not to overwhelm Dave.... He's already been so patient with me and my craziness...like for example....me proclivity for tripping over invisible furniture and spilling drinks on electrical appliances....
To which he smiles, shakes his head as we mop up the spill and says "Having a blonde moment are we?" Perhaps I was truly blonde after all.























2 comments:

Kath said...

I LOVE the apartment! I knew I liked it from the other pics, but it looks brilliant. I'm getting you things from Camden to contribute to the decorating.

Sarah said...

I still love your apartment. It's absolutely brilliant.