Saturday, November 03, 2007

Finally feeling fine.

I am going to invest in pharmaceuticals.
at the rate I get sick it's worth it.
Beyond that, I am working and doing a BILLLLLION and 5 projects (uhm, hello, news flash to my professors. I know YOUR project is the most important project in the WHOLE world....but how about cutting me some slack, because I have 3 other professors who all think the same thing.)
But enough griping....I'm really excited about a couple of class projects, AND, drumroll please---on the 16th of November, there is an open show at the Corcoran with all the Graphic Design work--and mine too!!! yay!!
finally some of my work will be paying off!
so stoked!
sooo..I know you guys were counting on this, so in spite of feeling like crap, I carved a pumpkin, and though it really doesn't look it, it is supposed to be Sally to go with last years Jack Skellington :)
Happy Halloween late :)











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo GREAT!!!

Kath said...

"Do you keep pumpkin seeds and carving tools under your pillow? If so, you should call your sponsor!"

Love eet, darling!

emyink said...

:)
I haven't gotten that bad...although I did by a case of granola bars with pumpkin seeds.....(in my defense, at Costco you have to buy EVERYTHING by the case.)
thanks ducky

Kath said...

Hi Smiley Face Cookie! How was Thanksgiving? Any pumpkin seeds turn up?