Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wagon's Ho!


I never wanna drink again.
Like ever.
Great way to start my first blog in forever.
I feel like I swallowed a great white whale and it is now flipping over in my stomach....uh--there it goes....

I know I have made the resolution never to make resolutions--but I think I'm resolved now that I have to resolve to make the resolution to stop drinking, resolutely.
yeah.
SO--if you see me with another f-ing shot in my hand, you have my permission to smack me upside the head. Hard if necessary.

On the plus side; I think I lost at least 5 pounds in puke last night, and with the recession in full swing-I should save a ton not drinking. Now if I could just quit smoking.....

One vice at a time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you wouldn't believe what i've taken up since i last saw you. :S

Anyway, I totally support these non-resolute resolutions! Let me know if I can help.

Sarah said...

PS - I would be scared to get between you and your shot of whatever! (But I'd still do it because I love you).

MoneyMaven said...

Hi Emy!!! I just relized you had started posting again and am so excited. How is the non-resolution resolution going? Hope you've moved on to the not smoking part by now :->
Misssssssssss you!