Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nick Drake Sings & Robert Frost Reads

I discovered a fantastic website, Salon.com which has TONS of audio files including:
(new) Nick Drake
Sylvia Plath's the Bell Jar
Now I can get up on my culture...so exciting!
Ya'll should check out some of the nifty things they have--parts of books, poems, songs and speeches read by great people. So exciting. Did I mention that this is so exciting?
Anyhoo---this beats some of the stupid mindlessness that comes on Youtube. I have been wanting to get some more culture--here it is--just in time for the summer :)

2 comments:

Kath said...

I must protest! People riding laptops down railings and detailing mentos/Coke tricks is high culture!

...I'm off to check out salon.com to make sure I'm not missing out tho' ;-)

Kelly said...

One of my favorite authors contributes regularly to Salon. Check out ANYTHING Anne Lamott writes.