Thursday, May 03, 2007

Still Alive

Brief post to let you know I didn't die...
I have been bogged with final projects---and TAH DAH!
I finally moved in with David, (aka Dave, aka the sexiest man alive--see picture)



Living in DC is wonderful, busy, hectic, strange--but it means being closer to Dave and closer to school(hello---15 minutes on the metro---wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Gone are the 3-hour commutes everywhere...
Gone are the days of driving through potholes being cutoff by insane truck drivers with a NASCAR fetish...
Whatever will I blog about now?
How about taxi drivers with a homicidal streak and politicians with a proclivity for "gentlemans" clubs.....ah DC--how I love thee.
Well my duckies--off to write 2 papers, study for an exam and memorize slides....yeah....THAT's going to happen....
enjoy the state of the apartment....(Dave keeps saying he doesn't mind all my crap....what a guy)



4 comments:

Lexie said...

Yeah, glad to hear you're still here! And look, you even inspired me to post too :-)

Kath said...

Do I see a Sephora bag in one of those pics? Have you been shopping? What are the BEST things about living in DC? Can you smell lush from your room?

emyink said...

1) actually--the Sephora is from a gift Lex gave me...<3 her :)

2)My friend Becca and I played hooky while we waited for critique yesterday and went to UO (too expensive, but I drooled over this: Blouse
and that's the first DC shopping I've really done in awhile---(unless grocery shoppin counts...)

3) the BEST things about DC...hmm.. the Tourists--hands down...especially when they stand in the middle of the escalators when you're in a hurry and they laugh and run backwards and they take pictures and they throw things......I think to myself..."that's special."

4)and yes---if the wind is right and I lean out the window at JUST the right angle I can smell it...so yeah--I bought Dreamwash
Thursday...it smells yummmmy :)

Anonymous said...

You're right Em, that UO jacket is amazing!!! I think you should back and get it. Either that, or we'll make a trip on our next shopping adventure.