Thursday, December 07, 2006

Back to the "status quo"

I'm finally back to normal--whatever that is...I have a car and I am feeling a bit more like myself...I think I'm relaxing because classes will be over soon---and I gave my presentation yesterday and I didn't die....lol
I still have to take my Art History final, but I'm reallllllly trying not to think about it.

The only REAL hassle is work, but to be honest, as awful as it is, as long as me and my coworkers can be insane together, we'll be ok :)
(misery DOES love company after all--right?)

So anyhow--I finally got a picture of the building with the great writing on it---isn't it nifty? I walk past it every day as I walk home from school. It reminds me why I keep going--besides giving glory to God, I am dedicated to Art, what can I say.....I know I'm a broken record...

Are ya'll sick of Art-talk yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEVER sick of the art talk! In fact, I loooooove the art talk, and your picture of the (Renwick... I think?) is AWESOME. I've always wanted to have several tasteful pics of DC on my walls and you'll be the person I get them from, I'm sure. I think you're fantastically skilled!!