Sunday, December 10, 2006

How do you spell STRESS???!! &*@&%@

Ok....I needed a quick break from working on my final projects for school.....
I have made the coooooolest video animation (which I will be uploading to YouTube soon-I'm not proud at all....) and I have also ALMOST completed the webpage for my jewelry..notice the word almost in large text---this is because Adobe GoLive is giving me a rather large pain in my arse and my screen is not large enough to accomodate the 25 windows I have open right now....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
remind self---only 1 full week, and a day left.....
think happy thoughts....raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (ACHOOOOO!)
no-scratch that--how about taking a ginormous sledgehammer to this piece of crap and chucking the notion of a decent grade....I'm not holding my breath....
I just want this semester to be OVER!!!!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

You're so close. Don't give up yet Em! When you're done your last final we'll go out and celebrate :-P

Kath said...

So, when is that animation going to be up? I went into a bead shop today that you would have LOVED, so I want you to visit London now. I think I can get you to the shop again, it was off of Neil's Yard next to a bright pink restaurant. Near Covent Garden. You and I babe, we've got to check it out.