Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's not the holidays, 'til someone gets hurt...

I'm visiting at my mom's and as per usual, my mom and sister are arguing...
I love them both immensely, but sometimes I'd like to knock both their blocks together. They have been back and forth for the past hour with no winner. I am half tempted to walk out there and throw the bitey cat into the mix just to see what that would do...ALL that estrogen...hahaha
wow
c'mon guys, can we Puh-lease remember what this season is about? *slaps forehead* oh wait, in our house, Christmas is ALWAYS about fighting, overspending and freaking out....
SOOOO let the games begin!
I fully intend to buy a boxing ring this year and just let them have a go at each other--that way at LEAST they might be sporting, and there'd be no hitting below the belt...

3 comments:

Lexie said...

I feel for you darling. Hang in there, the "season of comfort and joy" is almost over and people tend to return to normal after New Years :-P

emyink said...

hahahaha-
I love it....Lex--you know what we need? More Eggnog.

Lexie said...

Yes! Bring on the eggnog :-P